Hi friends! It’s Rose! Remember me? From before?
So I’ve been a little absent lately. And when I haven’t been absent, I’ve been hella busy…and severely rant-y. BUT NOT TODAY, because today marks the first day of my staycation! Not a fake staycation, like this nonsense, but a real staycation that requires my dedicated participation in writing/drawing/sleeping/dancing/yoga-ing/karaoke-ing/running/intermittently sippin’ on malort mai tais and Ipsento lattes and avoiding all activities that fail to nurture my creative spirit (Baby Rose). The simplified formula is this: for the next three days, I’m only doin’ sh*t that I wanna do, and I wanna commence said sh*t with a little positivity… hence, a Love List!
1. I’ve already made peanut butter-coconut granola and pecan-hazelnut butter this morning, and both taste like heaven on a spoon.
2. Last weekend I gave my bedroom the Midas touch by painting all of my furniture the same shade of bling as Lil Wayne’s front teeth and am now faced with the following decision: to decoupage or not to decoupage?
3. My favorite flowers are in season. Also: beets.
4. My Friday involved comic strip art, bouffant hairdos, and balloon Olympics with this lady:
5. And, um, my Saturday looked like this:
That’s all for now, Squirrelfriend. I plan to make up for some lost bloggin’ time in the coming days, so come back rul’ soon!
What are you loving? Are you all making room for some self-lovin’, I hope? You deserve it!